1 Like

Make icet angry with the night actions and make them all vote manipulation

3 Likes

Alright gonna spitball some dumb shit.

Multiball
3x Red Wolves
3x Blue Wolves
>=15x Green Villagers

Wolves flip alignment and role, but not faction. Relative wolf faction parity of each faction can eventually be determined by roles somehow? No Fire/Ice bouncing: wolves can cross-target and double stack. Kill stacking bypasses protection.

I’m gonna use colors to signify what each role affects so Green means its limited to affecting villagers in some way, Red/Blue means its limited to wolves of that polarity, and Purple means it affects all wolves. Let’s say that colors never flip.

Village roles:

• Green Vengeful Bodyguard: only kills if its target is attacked (rather then killing when they are attacked directly), and only protects if its target is a villager. (Type is diversion and there)

• Green Doctor: protection only works on villagers.

• Purple Doctor: protection only works on wolves.

• Parity Cop (no N0): Inspects target player, and will learn if their faction is different from their previous target if they have one. (Faction parity means that a Red and Blue Wolf are different.)

• Follower: observes and learns action type(s) used by target

• Voyeur: observes and learns action type(s) used on target

• Red Motion Detector: observes and learns if the target is Red and used an action (both are required) OR are visited by a Red player

• Blue Motion Detector: observes and learns if the target is Blue and used an action (both are required) OR are visited by a Blue player

• Blocker (Type is blocking.)

• Green Jailkeeper (Type is protection and blocking.)

• Vulernable-izer: Makes target player Vulnerable permanently. (Type is state-changing.)

• Called Shot Desperado (no D1): Publicly shoot a player and name Red or Blue. If the target is a Wolf and the color you named, they die. Otherwise, you die.

• Cooldown-2 Night Vigilante (has to wait 2 nights before shooting again e.g. N1 and then N4)

• Red JOAT:

• 1x Red Diverter: Diverts actions from a target player to another target player (the actions targeting the first are used on the second i.e. one-way bus driver).
    • 1x Red Kill Block
    • 1x Red Cop: inspects target player and learns if they are a Red Wolf.
  • Blue JOAT:

• 1x Blue Diverter: Diverts actions from a target player to another target player (the actions targeting the first are used on the second i.e. one-way bus driver).
    • 1x Blue Kill Block
    • 1x Blue Cop: inspects target player and learns if they are a Blue Wolf.

Wolf Roles (each wolf faction has 1 of each)

• Red/Blue Jailkeeper: protects and blocks. Follower sees protection and blocking. (Color is always opposite of faction i.e. Disloyal)
  • Green Stalker: observes and learns who their target visited and was visited by. Fails if target is a wolf.
  • JOAT:
    • 1x Ephemeral Vulnerable-izer: Makes target player Vulnerable during the Night this is used. (Type is state-changing.)
    • 1x Alignment Cop
    • 1x Diverter: Diverts actions from a target player to another target player (the actions targeting the first are used on the second i.e. one-way bus driver).
    • 1x Kill Block

Is this anything?

2 Likes

The cop mode on JOATs is dumb honestly, but I wanted a 3rd thing and liked the parallelism with the wolf JOATs but it’s super bad honestly lol

2 Likes

What’s the idea here?

Hm. I’m sort of talking myself out of it actually. Yeah okay. Need another town role.

2 Likes

A town doctor that can only heal wolves sounds about as useful as me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

who will rep us after you fail in semis again?

5 Likes

@fraZ0R

2 Likes

does it go qualifiers semi or qualifiers quarters semi

2 Likes