Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

occasionally he would put up a music video by some girl. it was called like, Caching! or something dumb like that. some money sound effect. and then he would tell us to pay attention to the lyrics because they were really true or something. the lyrics were basically just about excessive money spending habits
he did this like three seperate times in finance its so funny

1 Like

It’s gonna be car insurance costs

2 Likes

it occurs to me the Snorlax plushie was probably not neccesary with all this stuff but it’s good for my personal happiness

2 Likes

ok last one

“I didn’t call you dumb. I asked if you were dumb. I asked If you were dumber than that piece of wood. You could have said: “No, I’m smarter than that piece of wood.” How hard is that”

3 Likes

wood is pretty hard

2 Likes

I’m going to call Walmart and see if they are willing to take me back tomorrow
They have had my application on hold for like over a month now

1 Like

I wanted another part time job for a while

1 Like

You see I’m going to make the incredibly intelligent decision of working till 12 am and then getting up at 3 am and if I can manage this for a couple months while also doing college I should be OK

1 Like

litten i hate to tell you this but you actually died in the crash. you’re in hell. just wanted to make it clear that the whole leaving work at 12 am and waking up at 3 am thing isn’t temporary

3 Likes

hell is pretty cool they have Snorlax plushies

3 Likes

does Heaven have that?

1 Like

oh and I do wanna do the fe exam
I need to save up money for that and probably study materials
mmm

the plushie is gonna be there on Thursday :D

@tutuu I think POE as a noun could probably be described as a metonym for what they’re actually using it to mean. The Pentagon is a metonym for the US Department of Defense for example

4 Likes

whgat

yea

We have passed the 17-hour mark

3 Likes

…are you at least getting paid well for it

1 Like

I mean yeah

2 Likes

Although really I’m just putting hours past 40 from this week towards not spending PTO for next week

2 Likes