Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

“rock paper scissors shoot”

2 Likes

Hide and seek outdoors is a lot of fun too but you have to be a kid with unlimited energy.

3 Likes

yeah Youbie gets it

3 Likes
technically spoilers but not really spoilers

a cool thing about 1-5 is that since they wrote it after the rest of the trilogy, they can foreshadow events from future games! :3

1 Like

it depends on the enviornment, outdoors is typically better (unless its like, bright daylight) but if u have like an unfinished basement or storage room? hide and seek goes hard

oh shit fr?

1 Like

Every time i play rock paper scissors i communicate that i will be going on Shoot, so they can’t blame me if we do it at different times (:

1 Like

yeah. this also helps because it isn’t universal (some default to shoot, some default on scissors), but if you say “we’re doing rock paper scissors shoot, throw on shoot” its universal

yeah for real

(this is also why it’s the only case in the first game to include the fingerprinting minigame – that was a new feature that they needed the DS for, the games were originally released on the Game Boy Advance but ported to the DS at the ~same time as they were localized)

1 Like

i refuse to read this conversation but you’re all fencepost problem gullible. you’d be very incorrect as to how many fenceposts there are

2 Likes

you’re all in the off by one error fandom

2 Likes
nyat safe for work sorta idk whatever

When i originally asked my question i had typed “who is a scissorer” before i Realized

3 Likes

zero or more is my guess

i love fences

you have one now!

the answer is that there’s always one more fencepost than there is fences, because there has to be a fencepost at both ends

1 Like

You know how the king had the double vote ability to double vote right
I was like 14 or whatever and didn’t really know why people were giving me grief

2 Likes

also @may is a famous one

1 Like

this is false if the fence is a loop, which is common in the real world

2 Likes

I also remember that it also stopped the King using their other day ability as well.

something something a loop can be contracted to a point provided the surface doesn’t have any holes