Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

google image search is my best friend
i couldve saved myself a whole of five minutes by just using it

@Daeron Is this you?

4 Likes

holy shit hi @astand

2 Likes

…orange have you slept

1 AM would normally be a reasonable time to be awake but not when you were at work starting at 3:30 AM

oh is arete talking about reasonable times to be awake

3 Likes

if you adjust for when I woke up 3 AM is a reasonable time to be awake

sleeping is for nerds

Then you’re a big nerd litty

You were an elaborate character in my dream @Marshal

It was longgg but. It was you and a person at my house asking me and another person to give you permission / recommendation to study abroad. People kept disturbing us and talking over and I got annoyed. At one point I just went to my bed. But I still called you and the other person over to give your pitch - why should we send you; give you the thing you wanted. You started talking and I felt bad that I was laying while u were standing so I sat in my bed cross legged out of respect listening to you. Then you went about how I changed your life, how I lied to you one time after a Mafia game (was this a mafia university?) and I inspired you to be better and greater by doing that. It was a long and heartfelt speech that really caressed my ego, of you praising me. Then I forgot what happened. But I liked that

You owe me, in my headcanon from now on. I made you who you are. And you idolize me. Good

in my dream i literally became god

2 Likes

the fear and hunger dreams have definitely changed the game

1 Like

And yet you still won’t grant permission for my study abroad?

If you want the claim to have made me what I am, then ensure I am given opportunity to grow into something one would be proud of making.

1 Like

Aaaaaa this is just what i dreamed :blush::heart::heart::heart:

Okiii its yourssss. I give it to youuuu. Youre so convincingggg :blush:. I like being persuaded by Marissa

THROW AESTHETICS MOMENT

(yes it’s me)
sf6 is my first fighting game. I only have 111 hours so im garbage but its fun

If you ever want to learn third strike and want to play someone else with no experience with it, let me know, I wanted to try it somewhat on a casual level but don’t have much motivation when most players are probably veterans and I’m not even sure if there are a lot of people in European region in the first place.

2 Likes

that sounds good!! my fightcade2 is Daeyron which is what I think most people use to play third strike online?
also added you on sf6, you’re not only master but also play akuma which is a dreadful matchup for me

then again I play manon and pretty much everything feels like a dreadful matchup. except zangief. zangief is fun to vs.

2 Likes

insane setlist

I installed fightcade and the sf3 rom (seems to work from test game), so message me on discord or something if/when you want to play sets in sf3 or sf6 (but yeah, I’ll probably beat you in SF6, albeit I’m not playing on a consistent basis lately and definitely am getting rustier).