Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

literally me

1 Like

SCP 1499 is the best mask.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Where can I get this free 2 monitors and a light up keyboard?

1 Like

I only have 1 monitor right now.

1 Like

You are so dumb :weary:

what about the kamalahameha

5 Likes

Made me laugh. Granted.

What are you doing scrolling that far

why do I have @orangeandblack5 added on epic? wtf? lol.

2 Likes

he is everywhere

This may seem unrelated but bear with me
I saw a video of a newly elected body somewhere in France. the guy who was supposed to shake everyone’s hands as they came in cuz he was the youngest member frequently got skipped cuz he was far-right
But one guy did a really fast rock paper scissors thing right before this guy like attempted the handshake and threw scissors to beat his “paper” and then he gives him the funniest look that basically said “Tough luck!”

3 Likes

All of this is probably misinfo but it’s so fucking funny

1 Like

When I was a kid I felt extremely betrayed when I learned roombas don’t have any kind of internal map of a location or systematic way to clean every bit of a floor and just move essentially at random. Anybody else have this experience

5 Likes

I was dissapointed when we got one that does

1 Like

As someone having this experience in real-time thanks to this message, this is devastating.

3 Likes

I saw a video of someone making tank costumes for their roombas and putting their cats in them

2 Likes

They’ve got an algorithm! They tested out a bunch of algorithms for the thing. It’s just that. The algorithm is just. Move around until you hit something, then change direction

5 Likes

thats like half the fun! its a stage hazard!

1 Like

#Tradle #878 1/6
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

3 Likes