Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

the surface level is extremely surface level. i am certain there is more to it

i think this is indicative of the attitude they will have when we inevitably split up
tragic.

1 Like

That’s. One depressive group dynamic

1 Like

oh man i just remembered

I wasn’t super close with my high school friends because they were friends through their theatre activities and I could not do those due to being very sick. I tried once in 6th grade and it was genuinely hell on earth I couldn’t do anything

1 Like

I used to try to mentally block myself from raising online friends too high in the Friendship Tier List TM
but then summer going into 10th grade happened and well. yeah

also i basically keep up with even my irl friends (that i am close with) through discord anyways

I feel bad for grandmay

1 Like

shoutout to iris. love you

How is randy even made

2 Likes

me and my group of friends (we were the weird nerds) danced the full what does the fox say song for a physical ed project one day, in front of our class and anyone walking by in that part of the school

2 Likes

it is a core memory for me

1 Like

ive hosted botc for my gsa (which my entire group is a part of) before!

1 Like

nothing beats irl friendship but online friends are such a nice consistency. rain or shine, good day or bad day, hair looking frizzy or perfect, I can log on to this website and watch tutuu post an over-the-top reaction to a witty jab. sometimes ya need that

6 Likes

idk. i wish i could remember just. more notable things we did
i went on a weird vacation thing with the guy above who just randomly left. that was really cool but then he randomly left immediately after

yea exactly

ok actually its getting kind of depressing talking about how my friend group doesn’t actually care so im gonna stop talking about that if i can control myself

i dont have any friends

I also appreciate my online friends alot! Besides like 2 people offline, online was the greatest thereis

1 Like

Atlas! What a way to unfriend me!

3 Likes