Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

(it probably did it automatically because we’re friends on linked platforms or something, the only game I think I have on Epic is Wonderlands)

1 Like

Yes

Least murderous stellaris fan

2 Likes

Top 10 questions May still can’t answer

2 Likes

Never ask a woman her age

Never ask a man his salary

Never ask May roomba-boomba

1 Like

Like I guess I don’t have to worry about a lot of floor space but he base models are like so much cheaper what could they possibly add that’s multiple times price increase

1 Like

Ohhh I have trouble singing because it requires breathing okay

1 Like

Hm

I guess it might be more about extended battery life and floor space coverage? Than about any extra “features”. Like. I’m pretty sure the more expemsive ones can just clean more space

1 Like

I’m trying to do things with proper form and it’s so hard. Standing is hard when you do it right, I usually lean on one leg fully . When I open doors I usually use my entire body weight to pull them back instead of just my arm. Sitting up as previously mentioned is hard. How do you all do these things constantly? All my muscles are so sore

1 Like

Chronic illness

1 Like

May sound like a based protagonist with alot of uniqueness

3 Likes

Shame on me I didn’t remind you to exercise!!!

1 Like

May is the protagonist you’re right

1 Like

WHAT

2 Likes

I have since learned that newer ones apparently have some level of vision! Mapping if they’re expensive! But the first models of Roombas just moved. They just moved

3 Likes

It’s so hard to find chicken tortellini these days

1 Like

Team USA is playing Serbia in women’s volleyball right now. It’s been a great match so far. I deadass only know what’s going on because of anime, but volleyball is great

2 Likes

My dad’s played volleyball all my life so it’s a dad sport to me…

I just hope these new mower bots I see around at schools and public areas know what they are doing. Even randomly figuring out the grass area the first time seems dangerous. :ayaya:

5 Likes