Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

what the hell is this may

2 Likes

may would we own a roomba

1 Like

They move at random on first go so that they can internally map and systematically clean your floor

1 Like

I have a Roomba in my room, but my brother broke it four years ago because he kept leaving his soldiers in my room, and the Roomba kept vacuuming up all those soldiers.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Lmao

I didn’t know this existed. This is fucking fantastic.

1 Like

you know what they say fish fear me buddy

1 Like

Only the high-end ones that explicitly advertise they have mapping technology. The default Roomba does not map jack shit

2 Likes

what we really need are portable quasi-stellar obliterators. that’d clean my floor

2 Likes

Yea lol

Average Stellaris fan

1 Like

I searched it up
here’s the specific model mapping table if anyone is interested

https://homesupport.irobot.com/s/article/64102

4 Likes

Update: Slightly outdated knowledge! Modern base model Roombas have some capability to sense the room they’re in and follow a systematic pattern. Childhood unruined!

3 Likes

Oddly specific data

1 Like

I knew the story that they found random movement was good enough and it wasn’t worth paying for sensor. Suppose I should’ve assumed in the following years they got cheaper/people got more willing to pay for the sensor

1 Like

I met the inventor of the Roomba at a party once. I should have infinite Roomba knowledge. Unfortunately I don’t care I prefer just sweeping normalstyle

1 Like

I cannot Imagine ever buying a nine hundred dollar roomba. That’s how much the fancy ones cost. Nine hundred dollars. How could that ever be worth it? How?

1 Like

from when we played fortnite duh

I’ve heard that some early models have systems based on insects.

I dont know what this means but I hope it’s true.