Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

A friend of my mom’s was making an electric dog collar that doesn’t need a wire. Just geofencing. When we tried it it wasn’t very good.

1 Like

I’m not sure. They may give them a general boundary, but I think it is somehow learning the area randomly at first. Like the first time I saw one this summer at a school, it had fallen off the side of a curb and was kind of stuck. But recently at the same school, I now see it just happily mowing back and forth in the grass and avoiding the sidewalks.

3 Likes

this is distressing

3 Likes

Nobody else did this. Everybody do this and post yours :)

I learn about so many funny “daily X” games on Tumblr ONLY when they have solutions like this. Like if there’s something funny about the solution then I hear about them. Never would’ve heard of Tradle otherwise

May what time did you sleep

Like 4AM

BASED

I’m pretty sure I both slept before you and also woke up after yky

Don’t worry Arctic they don’t want to put it on you

2 Likes

I woke up at 10AM because I had a dream I was trying to merge on the highway and these two girls in a convertible not only failed to let me merge but spat on me (successfully, through the car window) and then I got in a car accident. Due to not being able to merge.And as soon as the car hit I woke up

5 Likes

When you get kind of close to the boundary it beeps instead of shocking. So the dog doesn’t have to get shocked, presumably. If I had an electric dog collar on I would appreciate a warning before the shock

2 Likes

Luckily the only car dream I’ve had since the accident was being unable to steer the car but not crashing
Thank you for taking all of my nightmares

1 Like

Acquisition merge lawyer: We can help you

Card declined:

May:

1 Like

Litten dont screenshot those posts where I was trying to stop shocking myself with my phone charger .Don tpos tthem dont screensoht them

What posts

I didnt stop. I still do it

You were trying to stop shocking yourself with your phone charger?

1 Like

Extended conversation in the group chat where I was like “maybe it is dangerous to be shocking myself with my phone charger on purpose” and google said I should stop an dthen I didn’t

1 Like

Shocking yourself is fun though may

2 Likes