Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

See you get it

3 Likes

it’s amazing what reeducation can do for someone

3 Likes

Now 3 days ago, my mom tried to put a little nightlight in the hallway and when she plugged it in, it plunged the house into a blackout

1 Like

Funny stories

I still laugh thinking about it

My sister got her license and drove me to the grocery store yesterday. I had a dream about her crashing the car the morning BEFORE it happened, and a dream about me crasihng the car the evening AFTER it happened. Hm

1 Like

I don’t think my subconscious trusts her

Why are you getting all the car dreams

I’ve been terrified of driving since I was a little kid, I used to get car nightmares all the time

2 Likes

May have you got a driver liscence yet

When I drove regularly they stopped being nightmares really but I would still, like, drive in my head when I was half-asleep compulsively. Like it would feel like I was in the car and I had to focus and pay attention and it was stressful

No lol

I haven’t driven in over a year

I regularly dream about driving or being driven off bridges.

Sometimes at night, too.

2 Likes

Once had a dream about a hurricane in my room
I’m pretty sure I was half awake when it happened

I’ve also had multiple dreams about this. There’s this bridge in Boston I once dreamed about driving off. Well actually in the dream I was a kid (a few years younger than I actually was at the time) and my parents had just stolen from Walmart and gotten caught so we were quickly driving away from the cops. And they drove off a bridge

1 Like

This also happens when I play too much of a video game, I start playing it in my head. Happens with Civ VI when I play that, happened with Ruina recently

2 Likes

Kitten endangerment charges

1 Like

Blue's Clues

Like how one song said it

I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn
I crashed my car into the bridge
I don’t care, I love it