Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Do your dreams typically end when you crash or fall off the bridge

1 Like

And like I don’t want to be doing the XYZ thing my brain is compulsively doing. It’s stressful to drive or make decisions in Civ or Ruina. And every so often I’ll go “WAIT, I’m not doing this thing, I’m actually half-asleep”, and then relax knowing that I can stop it… and then like thirty seconds later I forget and it comes back

2 Likes

Yeah when I crash or hit the water or get shot or die in any kind of way my dream ends and I wake up

2 Likes

Video game

Last night I dreamt something particularly unique. It was like my high school and we were trying to do some project, I forgot alot of details midthrough and I remember I was in my homeroom teacher room and the chairs hat a purple tint to them and the layout was different.

I don’t know how I can notice that the environment in my dreams looks weird but I don’t acknowledge it’s a dream

1 Like

Im being harassed on tumblr for my NOT allergic to almonds swag

3 Likes

This isn’t relevant but once I was in the cookie thread on the old forum I think and I got up to get a glass of water and I literally fell down in the kitchen and couldn’t get up for like five seconds I think h stood up too fast

2 Likes

When I dream about stuff so close from home it feels awkward thereafter to try to lucid dream

It was late at night

This is literally what happesnts to me regularly if I’m not careful

2 Likes

My vision also blanked out I think

1 Like

Blind kitten

1 Like

Poor kitten. Good thing you didn’t drink milk

1 Like

Isn’t that, like, a sign of low iron or something?

I recall reading that somewhere.

2 Likes

I would never drink milk haha

1 Like

Dunno never happened since

1 Like

First is your finger, second is your entire body. What’s next kitty-boy?

1 Like

Anemia/iron deficiency will do it, low blood pressure also, and certain heart conditions (like the one I have!)

2 Likes

USA dropped set 3. I wanted them to win 3-0 :pensive:

1 Like

I thought it was up me getting up too fast