you can be a furret

1 Like

i like furret sure

1 Like

@tutuu give him walkies

6 Likes

Awwwww :blush::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Silviu200530 u voted no? Do u have the taste of a literal toddler? Like not even exaggerating? Do u only like sweet stuff and milk?

I eat them like apples too its quite common

You are such bourgeoise :sob:

Queen Marissa

they are now advertising tos1 forums on the former tos2 main discord

hmmm

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

apparently tos2cord is going to become a main hub for all things tos

1 Like

including salemogus

1 Like

amelia became a cat

2 Likes

fol moment

1 Like

its the only way I can represent my extremely niche interest in randomass jrpgs

3 Likes

nya

2 Likes

i feel like saying things like this in contexts like this misses the point by a wide margin

the purpose of emphasizing “be nice to fat people” is specifically because people are inconsiderate to fat people, without understanding what they might have already done or tried to do or what is working or not working for them, or if they even particularly need to prioritize doing anything about themselves at the moment, in the name of being healthy

it’s like if someone made a point of not wanting to be pestered about their spending habits and someone said “on the other hand spend responsibly”, like, i imagine that person would feel a very understandable “please not now”

4 Likes

Me on my way to argue with my academic advisor about how a course that literally discusses application and principles of solar energy, designing a photovoltaic system, and also simulation using matlab and Ainu link for the solar cell links is definitely an ee course wearing a different engineering hat and should be considered for my technical electives

2 Likes

(I will win)

1 Like