Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I thought it was atlas voice at first and then I realized there were bird sounds

1 Like

No as in

1 Like

“Pauling here. So the New Mexico Department of Labor found out I haven’t gotten any time off in…uh…ever. So, I’m on a state-mandated vacation. But don’t worry! I’m still working, but don’t tell anyone.” [foghorn sounds] “Oh good, the tugboat’s here. Anyway, here’s a contract.”

1 Like

yeah i got it

1 Like

I don’t have headphones

1 Like

Oh lol

1 Like

so far im 11 minutes into that one mr beast video about him faking his videos and everything hes said so far is litearlly public knowledge. Like none of this was hiddene xcept the abandoned city thing and the raft thing. Literally everything else mr beast has been clear about (mack was publiclly known to be an employee, employees were in the 100 girls vs boys bc a lot of people tested positive for covid so they needed people to sub in), and alot of this is also “if they did this i bet they did this as well!” with no real evidence behind it. im only 11 minutes in but like. I Am Not Convinced

1 Like

IMG_2179

@arete solution?

1 Like

High-Intensity Danganesque misc host strat: Simply prepare nothing, drop the game, and allow your two unwitting cohosts the wonderful opportunity to improv the rest of the game

4 Likes

I would like to ensure I am providing good advice to users of the site that read my message

I’m not advocating for being mean to people

But I am advocating for all of you to give some thought to your physical wellbeing

I think May’s recent comment really spurred me to be like “plz remember to take care of yourself” tbh

2 Likes

Which comment? (I have made many which could be relevant here lol)

magnus, (renowed misc host)
i got an idea

1 Like

i think ob5 is right lol

Whichever one it was recently where you implied nobody here ever goes outside or whatever it was

I don’t remember the specifics just the feeling it left me with

1 Like

I think if we divided up N.1s commitment to working out, every single forumer would be in good shape with some left over

7 Likes

insanely real

i would be on the floor.

may would be in the ground

3 Likes

Oh fair. I also recently stated that I’m incapable of sitting up straight because my muscles are so weak so it was unclear

Yes I’m aware of that

1 Like

is the trolley stipulated to definitely be completely permanent or is there a possibility that over the course of a couple thousand years we’ll eventually eradicate it

1 Like