Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Recently I was like “I just need to fucking get over myself and start building enough muscle to support my joints, it’s fine if they hurt for a little if they get better in the long term” and this ended like a day later with me having collapsed on the floor multiple times

1 Like

It really depends upon whether or not flipping the lever will make me late for work

1 Like

yeah it’s permanent

it’s guarded by gigantic space baby kittens

No matter how you feel about pain in your head at some point your body pulls your hand away from a hot stove

found the quote in question

1 Like

you’re honestly trying too hard
you have to do little by little. you’re not as physically strong as you think you are

Oh so it WAS in that context. Yeah I’ve been thinking about that a lot recently

1 Like

I am no longer trying that hard DW. I am trying Pretty Normal. I’m usually kind of sore but nothing more

2 Likes

if it’s stipulated as permanent you should probably pull the lever unless you think humans are going extinct before the years are up (which I don’t, but I understand that opinions differ)

1 Like

This is the part where I have to point out that over-straining your body is not healthy either

Just because doing nothing isn’t healthy doesn’t mean doing more than you can handle is healthy

2 Likes

okay, slight edit, you are late for work if yoy have to pull it

4 Likes

yay!!

1 Like

what about my commitment to one specific workout

3 Likes

Good :slight_smile:

It’s really not worth long-term injury to get a few extra “gains” today or whatever

1 Like

And the soreness is from Sitting Up primarily which I’m not going to stop doing so I may as well do it right. If I don’t sit up correctly then that’ll also cause pain just in different ways

1 Like

obviously irrelevant, what the fuck

1 Like

Arete you’re gonna be late for work…

1 Like

Especially long-term

oh no! anyway

1 Like