Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I was not

1 Like

how many parts of this bonus would you get. i’d like to think cookie thread alone would have gotten a nontrivial portion of the fol community one part of a bonus on a hard set

(i would have gotten two parts for the record. throughout the field the parts had 0%/77%/92% conversion respectively, sample size of 13)

In his 1984 book…

1 Like

this guy 100% seems like a troll tbh, and along with the fact he is making a lot of baseless claims that arne’t actually supported by any facts or things that are literally public information

like he claimed “the videos are fake bc the use cgi” or “mr beast takes advantage of his young fanbase by saying things like ‘subscribe and youll get a cookie’” which just. Both are like obvious things he does, and both CAN be read that way or its just “yeah the obvious cgi is cgi” and “yeah he says subscribe in his video”

1 Like

Blue's Clues

Mods aren’t affected by the filter??? literally the year after 1983

1 Like

what if want to talk about the year of jonathan glover’s seminal release What Sort of People Should There Be? mods hate reasonable discussion on this site

2 Likes

Lol get fucked. 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984

4 Likes

this is such blues clues

1 Like

What if I wanted to host a 1 9 8 4 flavored game

1 Like

you’d need mod permission to say 1984
the leader accounts should have them

so mods can slur and we can’t?

i think it depends on how bad it is
may’s gotten away with it a few times

1 Like

may? have you actually slured

I want a lawyer

can i be your lawyer

1 Like

Yeah some of it was weak for sure. The guy seems like he has an axe to grind, but I remember there being a few moments of things that seemed highly plausible and bad. Telling a young audience they’ll win a life changing amount of money if they buy a shirt in the next 30 seconds and get lucky, calling an actual buyer’s name out, and then not giving them anything seemed to be backed up by social media posts from the supposed winners not receiving the prize and that kind of offer being legally dubious at best.

Edit: that last sentence got mangled because I’m eepy but it’s fucked to do that kind of stuff and he seems to do it regularly.

2 Likes

Of course you can I couldn’t trust anybody else with the job

1 Like

we ask for a plea deal, your honour

1 Like