Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

probably the guy who had a 300% mortality rate surgery

because then, someone even worse at surgery will be motivated to take my crown. I will not be responsible for the domino effect

1 Like

no im not sure how he killed 2 members of his audience

1 Like

this reminds me of the guy who got on a us navy ship by forging a degree and saying he could do surgery

then ww2 happened

when I was in eleventh grade we talked about the drowning child essay in the ethics unit of our rhetoric class and I spent the next… more than a year, probably?.. mentally translating every sum of money I encountered in any context into dead children

2 Likes

My snrolax plushie is coming tomorrow

Or today

he stabbed his assistant and a man had a heart attack

I still do that sometimes but not for Literally Everything. I think probably this is the right balance to strike.

I mean today it technically today

I’ll post a picture of it

you account for things in child drowning charges

3 Likes

yea

I’m scared to ask

i think he successfully performed seven surgeries while on board? with a 0% mortality rate
so he’s definitely not the worst

arete i think you’d be as distraught as i was when i realized to find out the drowning child bonus went to the other team

1 Like

he was Canadian during the Korean War

which part of this is confusing (serious question, this has been discussed ish in cookie thread before but I’m not sure if you were part of the conversation)

1 Like

He previously worked as civil engineer, a zoology graduate, a doctor of applied psychology, a monk (on two separate occasions), an assistant warden at a Texas prison, philosophy dean at a Pennsylvania college, a hospital orderly, a lawyer, cancer researcher, and a teacher.

it reminds me of somebody…

I completely forgot to call Walmart
I’ll do so tomrorow
from what I remember they are always hiring overnight near the end of the summer
I can probably get in at like 4 am if I call them I think
my sleep schedule will definitely be wonky