Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

At least four right

thank you

define each of those words

Children - Small (when compared to idolized versions of gods), questionably sentient creatures
Drowned - Suffocate them via water

literally Blue's Clues

1 Like

negative two

1 Like

Well, some of that shit is still deceptive if not disclosed in the video itself even if it’s technically public knowledge. Not everyone watches all of this videos. It’s not clearly stated or stated directly at all that Mack works for Mr. Beast in a lot of the videos he’s featured in or that certain parts are staged/scripted. I remember more than once there being lines in some videos about how people picked for his challenges are subscribers, and doing that while simultaneously having employees do challenges for large prizes that are at least partially staged could easily lead reasonable people to the wrong conclusions (which would be the point). That misperception is also to Mr. Beast’s financial benefit, and his audience is mostly children who are going to be less discerning of these sorts of things. All that I’ve just described is probably legal but morally and ethically questionable at best. More importantly though, it supports the notion that Mr. Beast operates his channel in a particular way and uses deceptive practices for his financial gain which makes the idea that he’s doing the same thing in a different area, like the illegal gambling shit, it does fit the same pattern of behavior.

Off topic but incredibly funny video I remembered

2 Likes

i do understand the implication and that like people may not know about these things if they dont do more research. i don’t think certain things are staged/scripted and the claim that they were was literally “mack looks backwards at the clock” which like. Yeah i’d do that too if i had 30 seconds remaining. i think he should be more clear in some videos that he also has employees working for him but I also don’t think its the worst thing in the world

some of the stuff he points out in the videos reminds me of the scene in the incredibles where the teacher catches dash but it looks so slight and hes like “coincidence? i think not!”

Only 1 min long

Yeah I agree that the dude was hamming up certain parts. Ngl I feel like coffeezilla does that shit too, but I think some of the less bad parts were still establishing Jimmy Beast’s modus operandi when it comes to exploiting his primarily young and therefore more naive audience for his own financial benefit.

2 Likes

runs into the room with a mosquito that’s in the middle of getting waterboarded

behold, a drowning child!

3 Likes

What information are you waterboarding out of the mosquito?

yeah just kinda wild hes being this dramatic about it and how much yt has blown up around it

Arete is it ethical to do the train situation but it’s mosiqutios? What if you are late for work when pulling the lever?

who said i was the one waterboarding the mosquito

1 Like

I think the most disgusting is encouraging people to spend money in an urgent manner for a potential prize

I would probably not be late to work over killing 1 mosquito vs. 5

2 Likes

What about the mosquito a day