Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I wanna host a misc

I wonder if people would have fun playing word match or wavelength or should we try something else

2 Likes

Actually wait i have a better idea

(these are the best words to submit anyway our team won submitting only those)

Isn’t wine made from grape juice though? :thinking:

1 Like

i think you took your parents saying “you can be anything you want” a bit too much to heart

1 Like

howd you not include me

1 Like

word match is fixable by just disallowing proper nouns although it’d be less entertaining

2 Likes

Youre not cancellable. Youre too scared to be epic and based and redpilled

englandmaxxing today i see

2 Likes

hunger games

2 Likes

actually i might host a hunger games map style kill each other that sounds fun

100% of games ive hosted are hot messes (all 3 of them) (apart from my minority rule game which was epic)

2 Likes

Ants have 6 legs, yet they behave awfully similar to humans.
Some species have agriculture, they declare wars against each other and taking slaves is totally part of ant war tactics.

1 Like

i definitely am i’m just more subtle about it

1 Like

Battle royale games are great fun. My only question mark is how do you handle hunger games asynchronously? Minority rule works very well asynchronously

1 Like

hmm true i will theory craft and come up with something

i have time cuz im stuck in the office :sob:

1 Like

Turn-based hunger games spanning 17 years

2 Likes

packs would be built just to kill the slowest responding players haha

2 Likes

i could get sooo cancelled. i be saying whatever comes to mind. Which isn’t inherently bad but most people do not do that.

2 Likes

the true redblackbluegreenorangeredrainbowgreywhiteredpill is that i’m not actually that weird. the truth is most people think weirder things than I say it’s just that I say what I think.

4 Likes

the same way you would handle Danganronpa games asynchorously.
Probably.

Or the way Atlas handled Trials of Madness and tommygun. (limiting response time in a specific timeframe each day.)

1 Like