Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

If i were to host something like that i can only go as far as having it be a turn based game, 24 hour phases, and you only resolve one submission per player in those 24h. Otherwise it sounds like a nightmare to host

1 Like

Well roleplay games can be pretty lax, you can do whatever you want

Im more so interested in mechanical games

what about quiplash with custom prompts???

2 Likes

always thought thatd be a fun misc

2 Likes

Oh yeah thats pretty fun

How do you envision it happening? Each player versing each player, or could it perhaps be splitting the playerlist in two big teams? Or perhaps spliting it into tiny teams, each player signs with a buddy? If it would be a team game at all. It doesnt need to be a team game, i just suspect those to be a bit more exciting inherently

1 Like

Word match word match

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

teams would be fun. could also be solo. it’d be quite low effort for hosts and players either way (unlike word match, which while incredibly fun is… much work for the hosts)

2 Likes

Spelling bee

:wowee:

1 Like

Noooooo

2 Likes

@May @Zugzwang awesome maybot/zugbot idea would definitely be wordmatchbot

4 Likes

chloefreakin bee

4 Likes

an awesome misc idea would be everyone listens to 2011-2013 car seat headrest together and then all goes home

1 Like

But teens of denial… ):

2 Likes

true teens of denial is very good. i give uuuuuuuuppppppppppp

3 Likes

horrifying my boyfriend by hitting every single ballad of the costa concordia lyric word for word in the car

2 Likes

MEEEEE

2 Likes

“let us take you back to where we came in” hits and I am truly operating on a different plane of existence

1 Like

yeah same

1 Like

we need another global pandemic to give us more time to play stupid miscs

5 Likes

Alright, who’s eating the bat?

1 Like