Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

@Butch

1 Like

do you guys ever run into a situation where someone has such a bad opinion or flawed way of thinking that you can’t even be bothered to argue with it and you just sit there in disbelief staring at the screen thinking it’ll just be a waste of time because it probably will

8 Likes

oh no did you open #debate

7 Likes

no i learnt that was a bad idea a while ago

3 Likes

regularly, yes

3 Likes

im surprised cuz you seem like the type of person that keyboard warriors every time someone has a bad opinion

3 Likes

that makes me wonder how many more times people have had bad opinions in your opinion that you didnt comment on

2 Likes

half the time i read the cookie thread yea

4 Likes
: )
4 Likes

Are you able to say what it is that it’s causing your disbelief

Times out

Silviu loves you all

Good night

2 Likes

honestly i say that only because i use twitter and see the dumbest and most vile shit imaginable whenever i make the mistake of reading replies to almost any tweet, and I just block people on that site the second they say something stupid. i am so, so thankful that i have anxiety about tweeting or else i would be so terminally online and miserable because i would argue pointlessly so often im sure of it

6 Likes

nope

yeah, feel that a lot with the incorrect hide and seek opinions going around

1 Like

Is there a benefit of using twitter

2 Likes

yes. im pretty sure its like, the most used social media platform by organisations

1 Like

i wish i could use the :stare: emote in this professional email

life is so unfair

5 Likes

it’s like junk food for my brain but also it’s how i keep up with what’s happening in the world for better or for worse (it’s probably worse)

2 Likes

hm you have a point here but i feel like most things i need to know about stuff like that i find out pretty quickly afterwards through secondary sources without having to deal with the rest of the bullshit that comes with twitter

1 Like

on this forum? constantly

1 Like