Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i like how silviu fucking triggered exposition from me by bringing up minky momo im an npc

3 Likes

I wish I could have somebody to laugh over how absurd those covers are

the former senator who was at one point in charge of the climate committee and who infamously brought in a snowball to the senate floor to declare climate change fake died in the last month

3 Likes

“I’m basic”

Also lilith

cannot understate that he was the chair of the senate environment and public works committee at the time

3 Likes

It’s a double-edge sword for me.

I can use it to:
A) Trigger you to passionately talk about something (favorable)
B) Annoy Tutuu (favorable)

american politics is so funny when i let myself forget i have to live in it

5 Likes

me when i present my orb to congress

1 Like

I have been exposed to too much american politics and I have to wonder if any things I’m hearing also happens in my country

2 Likes

EU Council I love you if you pass more worker friendly legislation

Or if you did ever

thing is i just have this memorised. i know everything i need to know i just think takeshi shudo lore is fucking incredible and more people need to know it

its worth noting that this program for small children was strangely popular with all ages.

Was it because animated series was just catching the waves with the audience? (If we ignore Simba the White Lion)

sometimes i think about the 1988 presidential debate where the democratic candidate was asked if he would still be against the death penalty if somebody assaulted and killed his wife. crazy out of pocket question

2 Likes

Wtf

I think you just opened me a new interest. Are all presidential debates like this?

1 Like

most of them are kinda uninteresting tbh. there was the one in 1960 that was the first ever televised one where nixon made better points but did not look tv ready while jfk looked like jfk. so people who watched it on the radio said nixon won while people who watched on tv said jfk won

2 Likes

in my heart and soul i need a kamala vs trump debate

3 Likes

there was of course the most recent presidential debate. which is probably the only one we’ll ever be able to say was impactful enough to cause a major party candidate to drop out. and also they started talking about golf

3 Likes