Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

I forgot you wake up in the mornign

I can’t lie down because it dislocates my shoulder

1 Like

I tried to sleeo but it was too uncomfortable

2 Likes

I slept for a good hour and a half
I’m up because I needed to get a interview for another part time job

I went to the wrong location but thankfully the restaurant owner is in a group chat with 9 other people who also included the place I meant to go to

Litten makes the gueateed promise he won’t ever say any more letters about his password from this moment on

F Cse Hat Me I Can Sy Ceain Words

Cooties

5 Likes

we should put you on the stretching device

Fun fact: we were told our kittens were boys when we applied to adopt them and we only found out they were girls after we signed the contract to adopt them.

2 Likes

every single fucking pet adoption for some reason
i think weve been 0/5 on correct sex. How do you even manage that

1 Like

nono 1/5 arnold was male. rest were “male” except daisy who was girl. All wrong

this reminds me of my professor on how he raises ducks and how he determines whether the duck is male or female and the reason he brought this up was he was because there was a certain behaviors that always came from males but if you don’t see those behaviors it’s hard to determine whether or not it’s a male or a female, and he was out in his farm when he realized that he could probably just use the frequency of their cries to determine whether the ducks were female or males

the reason this is important is because male ducks will kill each other and other females if they see other males

he usually “relocated” male ducks to the forest

Spoilers for the entire game of Library of Ruina, you can open this and you'll basically know everthing Library of Ruina is about

1 Like

anyway on a completely unrelated note he told us if we ever wanted duck meat to just ask him, pretty sure it’s unrelated and all the other males are living happily in a forest

3 Likes

the dean of our college once thought the professor was trying to poison him with duck soup

1 Like

anyway duck facts are interesting

My family refuse to eat duck because “ducks are too cute”. It’s so baffling to me

4 Likes

Cows are cute too! Chickens are frequently cute!

4 Likes

cows are literally gigantic babies

3 Likes