Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Midily nsfw on how duck is determined

Males are always tops, while some males are bottoms

3 Likes

May:

2 Likes

it is yeah. im down to eat rabbit

1 Like

i dont like cows very much like from an animal perspective i dont like them or how they look. still wouldnt eat them. i feel the same way about ryan seacrest

4 Likes

How are ducks cuter than bunnies?

anyway the reason he brought this up was because it was music and engineering, very interesting class, lot of people don’t realize how much sound affect our lives, a police siren will sound differently than a email for obvious reasons, lot of companies don’t care about the sound they use but sound is very important for informing the listener of urgency, what device needs to be attended to, etc.

companies need to learn that if they play a car horn in their ads I will never ever buy their product. katy perry is great but shes on thin ice too

5 Likes

If you hear something ticking you should run…

2 Likes

TBH they probably wouldn’t eat rabbit either. They’re nerds

1 Like

I do feel some sense of superiority over them for my greater openness to novelty but that’s my own issue to sort through in my own time

1 Like

it’s like one of my cats knew you were talking shit this morning because she’s been going back and forth between Jenna and I just purring up a storm while she sits in our laps and bunts while being pet

3 Likes

so you would adopt boy kittens then!

2 Likes

NBOW cat sexism allegations revealed to be unfounded

5 Likes

catism? in this day and age? :pensive:

1 Like

Before cookie thread becomes 10k posts mode I want it on the record that I’m not the top poster nor am I close

5 Likes

Almost half the top poster’s count

2 Likes

Screenshot_20240802_113841
just noticed the numbers are wierd and don’t match

1 Like

posts being deleted perhaps

2 Likes

i think some posts got Blue's Clues’ed last night but i wasn’t there so

1 Like

what happened lmao