Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

you would be surprised

1 Like

I can’t get it to write the question about anything specific

it also doesn’t quite seem to grasp that questions usually have more than one sentence, so as to differentiate tiers of knowledge and not just be a buzzer race

I don’t think I would lol

1 Like

you would

90% of my messages in this thread are ai prompts that i copy pasted after giving a brief description of what was going on

3 Likes

2 Likes

this was the closest ai got to a real bonus. it almost looks good if you squint and ignore that it’s not actually giving much if any information

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of punishing people

1 Like

…penguinedbarbecue???

1 Like

That’s not surprising regarding what AI can do but surprising as something you would do. That could explain why I don’t have a good sense of who you are because most of the time there wasn’t an actual interlocutor. I can’t build a mental model because there’s nothing to model behind the text.

1 Like

ai doesn’t really have a good grasp on the idea that it shouldn’t mention the answer in the middle of the question

2 Likes

I love how everyone knows my messages could never come from an AI because they’re just that iconic and unique and bespoke

at least that’s what I want to think

1 Like

it took that as praise

1 Like

get back to me when AI comes up with something similarly iconic to drama mill misc

3 Likes

3 Likes

Idk if I talked about this in cookie thread but I was arguing with a guy about AI in a discord server and we could tell when he started using ChatGPT to write his answers because he suddenly started agreeing with everything I was saying but it sounded smug about it and acted like it was dunking on me by repeating what I just said back to me.

4 Likes

2 Likes

you have not! this story is quite interesting, i believe

note that “power matching” as described here by clyde does not exist