Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

the only productive use I have found for chatpgt is letting me know how I should be structuring my writing. the overall content is very bleh
like I used it to generate me what an email requesting work experience would look like, and obviously I had to change a lot of it but it did give me ideas

1 Like

Just thought “I miss home” and hte “home” I was referring to was. Blaseball existing

Blaseball…

I once asked it about Scots Law and with deceptive confidence it gave me English law
generative AI is very bleh right now
that being said: extractive AI is incredibly useful

1 Like

I think “I wanna go home” at home all the time

a legal database provider LexisNexis uses extractive AI in searches to try and provide a pre-written answer/article on a particular piece of law by one of their lawyers if you input a question into their search engine

(The extractive AI drew this answer from LexisNexis’ practice notes (the answer is literally the first bulletpoint - £50,000))

1 Like

if nothing else in this world remains human i think i can remain confident that any quizbowl tournaments i play will be

The thing about having participated in Blaseball is that now for the rest of your life you have a special emotional state “I miss Blaseball” which can be triggered at any time without warning

for those of you who are worried ai might write good tossups, never fear

5 Likes

Fucking gold

2 Likes

For 10 points, what colour is forum user benguinedparbecue’s name

2 Likes

is piss a prompt or is it outright acceptable

You’re outright acceptable

Pissboy

thank you?

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

these guys did a really good job making this AI not be homophobic

3 Likes

the problem is that even if you can get it to rewrite responses to take on a persona, it eventually loses it. doesn’t seem to have permanence

3 Likes