Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

My grandparents on both sides were SUBSTANTIALLY net negatives inheritance-wise, they probably spent more of my parents’ money than most people do the other way around

3 Likes

American dream is having enough money to get a house and a plushie collection

1 Like

idgaf about a house. house usually means suburbs and if i have to spend one more summer in the suburbs I will light myself on fire. spacious studio apartment with plushies

4 Likes

Stupid-ass house in Florida my mom paid for. The fuck was that for. It was much larger than they ever needed. We weren’t visiting that often, because it was in Florida,

2 Likes

i don’t think 50% is as big as one might think when your closest competitor in income is this

1 Like

Anyway my plan is to apply to literallyever internship, get over social anxiety and try to job fair stuff and also network, and also do the fe exam while working

(And not fail my classes)
in my head fe is a backup plan but I think I could probably get into power if I have a fe even if I don’t have an internship

3 Likes

okay, but a house means more plushie rooms

1 Like

it’s very selfish you want to confine your plushieto an apartment

1 Like

just get a plushie barn in the middle of plushie nowhere

3 Likes

you have to feed your plushies regularly

2 Likes

I wasn’t saying its big i was responding to your shock at the currency strength difference

Live among them… or are you saying you prioritize running water and electricity over being with your plushies???

3 Likes

I find it funny how you could move to the middle of nowhere and live like a king

4 Likes

“retire to miami” bitch everything is expensive as fuck in miami. I aint lasting 5 years. My retirement plans are a town of 316 in serbia

6 Likes

retire to that one disneyworld town

3 Likes

I think I could live in a dorm room all my life and be fine

5 Likes

I would move to Japan if i can earn income from outside of Japan

Literally it costs money to run so

3 Likes

you would have to learn japanese to live in japan and that’s just not worth it

4 Likes

I’m like incredibly insufferably luxurybrained in so many ways and completely apathetic to it otherwise. I contain multitudes

2 Likes