Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i think the concept could work for 16p throne of lies semi-longform
the conversion is what makes this tough

1 Like

I don’t know if people would enjoy playing it tho

1 Like

they shot drunk it’s so mafiover

1 Like

You feel less obligated to Be In Scumchat all the time too. Like. In normal mafia you can mech plan your heads off to your heart’s content. In BotC you have to silently signal to each other from across the room and I think that’s fun

2 Likes

took him to alcoholics anonymous

1 Like

funny thing for may “control freak” flowers to say

1 Like

I do kinda wanna try a “only night” scumchat tho

i’m surprised it was removed when like ‘make it 1 or 2 uses’ fixes the problems

1 Like

It seems like a novelty more than anything but

my first game had a night only scumchat and it was uh

1 Like

Being a control freak in a game that’s out of your control is unpleasant. Removing avenues for me to do that is pleasant

2 Likes

stupider idea: to simulate the thing where the only way to communicate with the convert was sending a message in the night action window, the convert is added to scumchat as soon as practically feasible during the action processing window, and you can talk to them up until daystart, at which point you have to stop

1 Like

(probably you just solve this by prewriting messages, I don’t think there’s a practical way to stop them from seeing scumchat message history. but it’s funny to imagine)

1 Like

it can be a nice change of pace
I wouldn’t give it up in any instance unless there was a good reason to

I’ve found that 24/7 chat makes people enjoy playing scum much much more than any alternative

2 Likes

my wolfteam was big and had an asshole on it who did not follow any plans

1 Like

and got 90% of us killed

1 Like

now this is immersion

1 Like

I think that if you want to include whispers then you’d do it using a discord bot
This also means MM little bird functions

stupidest idea: to attempt to convert someone, you have to roleplay converting them

3 Likes

so my experience with night only wolfchat where i can’t yell at them to follow our fucking plans is kind of poisoned