Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

DOBA! DOBA DOBA DOBA!

2 Likes

really stupid concept that might be fun:

• the mechanics are Literally Just Full*-Feedback Throne of Lies
    • yes, this means that court wizard tornadoes depend on playerlist order. fuck you
  • once per (day? game?) the evil faction may guess every player’s exact role. if they get it right, they immediately win, and everyone else loses except for neutrals who have already achieved their win conditions/would automatically achieve their wincon if the game immediately ended with an evil victory
    • if they’re eliminated, the ability is inherited by the neutral killer
  • yes there are trials. yes there can be at most two per day. fuck you

* okay maybe not full full, like you know if you’re occ’d or attacked and healed or whatever but you Probably just get one occupation message

1 Like
HK spoilers

me when the boss is a circle so i defeat him by standing in a corner like he’s the dvd logo

1 Like

Oh no totally
I don’t remember if butler was non consecutive either

like the biggest risk is that one of them packed a strongman and pity convert jumpscare

1 Like

I think butler was

1 Like

feels kinda wacky
no whispers?

1 Like

wolves probably get 24/7 scumchat for QoL but I’m tempted to say they don’t

1 Like

Forum game?

whispers are a Throne of Lies mechanic so they still exist :)

2 Likes

yeah

I’d honestly play it

yeah…
No.

1 Like

i just took an actual look at the setup this is way different from what it used to be

1 Like

Maybe with not exact tol mechanics but pretty close

i’m not completely blind but all of the shit i know is snatches of story and mechanics from way lategame and that actually increases my motvation to play games

2 Likes

drunk is actually gone altogether

1 Like

Yea old fol is on the archives somewhere
Not to be confused with lfol

TBH I kinda like BotC not having 24/7 scumchat because it means that mechanical planning ends up being a lot more loose and on-the-fly

2 Likes

Mastermind can have its birds (I know they were cut out of ToL at some point but they’re clearly necessary for balance in this gamemode)

2 Likes