Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

oh that actually seems reasonable yeah

2 Likes

every thread is a role pm that everyone is kicked out of after the day ends. this is definitely a good idea

2 Likes

Do this with scum chat

1 Like

How would you implement mebtal blur

that doesn’t block Isoing during the day though (it’s also improper realism since you can go back and check what each player said, it’s just slow)

1 Like

Gtg bye

force themes vaporwave

1 Like

uhhh

honor system, no backreading? I guess? it sucks but it’s the best I can do

1 Like

all black everything

1 Like

hey does anyone want to hear my funny role idea

1 Like

it’s called un/jester
if you die at all ever the game ends and nobody wins
this is a role about getting banned from hosting

2 Likes

real roles, made by real quizbowlcorders

2 Likes

if i had slightly more energy and willpower i’d actually set up a worst role tournament exclusively with quizbowlcord roles

1 Like

so tempted to put ToL death note meta into this game

2 Likes

you may, at any point, submit a death note. if someone dies by your hand, your deathnote will be shown. if multiple people kill the same person the person with the earlier number in playerlist order is shown. once you’ve submitted your death note, that’s your death note, unless you explicitly tell the host you’re changing it. once you’ve submitted a death note, you can’t not have a death note from then on, at most you can have a blank death note. if you poss jump someone, you inherit their death note! be sure to check what it was :3

you can change your deathnote between kills if you kill multiple people in a night, but for realism any deathnotes past the first person in playerlist order have to be really shitty quality.

3 Likes

I saw one person ever manage to actually pull off a Play with this but that’s proof of concept

2 Likes

This allows for implementation of Artist. Fantastic idea

1 Like

is a death note in this context like a will. of the killer?

like a calling card?

artist isn’t on the wiki, it can’t hurt you

2 Likes