Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

think tos death note but it’s cool art instead of outing a 3p for having high defense

3 Likes

i have never played tos

1 Like

Changing my death note as poss to be something like “Knight 7” when I was not 7 was my bread and butter i loved that shit

3 Likes

how exactly do you plan on implementing poss

1 Like

just gimme your login

1 Like

there are many good answers but the correct one is identity theft

kind of yeah, basically think of it as an ~MS Paint drawing that gets left on the corpse of whoever you kill, like so

canonically you had to pay in-game fake money to unlock more colors but I’m not implementing that

1 Like

poss just changes pfp and we ask everyone to not try too hard to read the names

2 Likes

1 Like

NOW ADDING: FOL COINS

1 Like

I thought the semi-anon idea was good for that, if everyone is on an alt then I can just transfer alt ownership to someone

2 Likes

obviously that’s riskier than canon ToL since it might be hard to effectively impersonate someone but Poss is super OP so

1 Like

could do full anon and then allow people to name their alt as well

1 Like

I’m probably going to allow people to name their alt if I actually run this, to avoid the “all these alts sound like the same and it’s hard to tell them apart” phenomenon

you can also choose your profile picture, however, everyone is required to refer to profile pictures as “armor”

1 Like

“semi-anon” here means “the playerlist is known but not who’s which alt”

1 Like

I would choose Frankie and I would be kinda nice to people and nobody would be surprised it was me because being nice is in my typical range of actions

1 Like

would people actually be interested in playing this

y/n

1 Like

What game

I would help host

1 Like

lowkey yeah