1 Like

WHAT COLOR IS POISON

• Green
  • Purple
  • Else (Reply)

0 voters

2 Likes

Colorless.
Poison is best when it’s a retrospective realization.

3 Likes

brown

1 Like

depends but mostly purple

1 Like

@Jane @WindwardAway I see you fuckers. State your case NOW

6 Likes

im 4 hours and 10 minutes ill play in the largest penny dreadful mtg tournament, 120+ players. i think its played 3-4 times per year

the prize is in TIX currency which is 1:1 equivalent to $

@notblackorwhite :flushed:

do u think i will win :flushed:

i went with a new deck

greasefang is a ~fine deck in this meta, its listed as the 5th best deck. but im playing it differently. nobody else runs mesmeric orb and throne of the grim captain. they all run corpse churn which is shit imo. also they all main deck 4 deep cavern bat which is an insane card but it conflicts with damn which is another insane card. so i went for more control, slower approach, self-mill. also some of them run 0 benevolent bodyguard which i think is dumb coz there’s so much removal and if ur greasefang dies ur fucked. also nobody plays worship in this deck, im bringing some cheese

5 Likes

good luck

1 Like

penny dreadful is such an interesting format

1 Like

the cards are very cheap and the best part is that it’s an unofficial format. in official formats on mtgo you need to pay a fee to enter. in here you don’t, you just buy your cards once, a deck costs less than $2 usually, and you enter as many tournaments as you want for free (which give you slight amount of currency if you place top 8 / top 4 which you can use to purchase more cards!!!)

1 Like

well i say slight but 1st place awards you with $4 in the standard tournaments, and there’s not a lot of players, like 12-20. you can rack up a lot of cards if you just keep playing this format

you need 1 or 2 top 8 finishes and your deck paid for itself

Once lol

Would probably end up helping hosting if it was hosted today but idk about in the future

Also THATS why blank death notes happened???

thank you eliza for randomly liking my flop post

5 Likes

Thank you Pandora for making a post

2 Likes

considerate housemate tip: do not bring someone’s dog over at 7 fucking AM, and keep them inside and right outside your housemates door, as it loudly barks for an hour straight with, i swear to christ, at most a 5 second break between barks

4 Likes