Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Just the name

possibly unintuitive interactions:

• if you kill a BD king with poisoned wine, you will not be able to step for King the next day
  • if you kill a BD king with poisoned wine, you will not be able to speak in jail or Mystic chat the night when you kill yourself (I think, not confident on the latter the next night, it’s possible some of this has been patched)
  • I think the Reaper might not get a soul for reaping you the night you kill yourself? does anyone remember for sure?
  • if you are converted the same night you kill the king, none of the above applies
2 Likes

also does anyone remember if you can update your logs the night you kill yourself?

1 Like

Unless this is wildly against how yall usually style cards, the poison wine is a day action so it should specify it triggers at the end of the next night.

So

“the King will die at end of the next night.”

1 Like

The Chronomancer

Blue Dragon Support

Pocket Dimension
Day | Usable Day 1 | 2 uses
If you die tonight, delay it for 2 nights.

Time Warp
Night | :crown: | Infinite use
Delay a player’s death for 2 days (including bleeding). You can delay the same death multiple times. Delayed deaths can be prevented by heals or death immunity.

Distort Reality
Night | :crown: as first target only | Infinite use
Transfer a death delayed with Time Warp to another player.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like

notable interactions:

• you learn if you successfully get a delay (Butler also learns if their occupy worked, I forgot to mention that. Basically just assume you’re always getting a ridiculous amount of feedback.)
  • Distort Reality does not count as an attack
  • Healing/blocking a death with death immunity must be done on the night it would kill you
  • Distort Reality transfers all deaths on the player you’re transferring from
  • Time Warp/Pocket Dimension are mechanically heals, and cannot heal unhealable attacks
  • I believe you are informed if a death gets transferred to you? does anyone remember for sure?
2 Likes

i dont think this needs to be said twice, like the butlers ability is not

1 Like

iirc you could

uhhh i dont actually remember this but i also remember if you died to a distort reality death you’d have the delayed death icon so probably?

1 Like

oh you’re right, I copied the ability off the wiki and forgot to remove it, thanks

Delays a player’s death → Delay a player’s death

Kept on class change

Would make a word for this. Something like Enduring or Instransient? And I prefer em dash as a delimiter (as I’m sure you’re aware).

Day | Day 4+

Hm. Wonder if you could concatenate this to be just “Day-4+”? If not that I would avoid reusing Day and do like “Cycle-4+”. Putting this as a clause is also fine. You could also do like… Delay-3?

{1, 2, infinite} use(s)

I still think that “infinite use” should just be implied by a lack of restriction. Otherwise, I would just say hyphenate it like 1-use/2-use or whatever. (I lean that way because I do the tag thing where it’s space delimited.)

Backing up to Poisoned Wine:

If the King is aligned with the Blue Dragon, you will take your life the following night and can no longer use your abilities.

If this is intended to instantly block and kill them at the end of the following night, I would reverse the ordering because as written it reads like it blocks only after death.

@ secret third thing voters, please explain the thing :pleading_face:

2 Likes

actually i might be wrong but iirc you got no feedback in chat but you’d get the status icon either way?

ban the user

ok so basically

let’s say you poison the king day 4

on night 4, you can still use your abilities as normal (regardless of king alignment)

also on night 4, the king dies, and you see his alignment. let’s say he’s Good

on night 5, you kill yourself, and you can’t use any abilities

i won round 1 2-0

my opponent casted vindication targeting his own land in both games

2 Likes

nbowie is right imo

I interpreted “end of following night” as meaning you’re still alive for the day after your target dies and can keep posting and stuff.

If this isn’t the case, the ability should kill you st the same time it kills the king.

when? it’s not clear when this takes effect

1 Like

yeah for sure, but idk if Serve Wine/Concentrated Wine are usable the night you die or not