Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

on night 5 (the night you kill yourself), you can’t use any abilities

on night 4 (the night the king dies), you can use abilities as normal

1 Like

also arete why are we turning ToL into a forum game

2 Likes

it’s funny

1 Like

if its a text based game on a forum it should be called forum of lies instead of throne of lies because theres no throne visuals

1 Like

“If the King is killed by this ability and is aligned with the Blue Dragons, you lose all abilities and die at the end of the next night”

Or the following night or whatever

that’s coward talk, I can post throne pictures

2 Likes

okay, how about

If you kill the King this way and they reveal to be aligned with the Blue Dragon, you can no longer use your (night) (class) abilities, and then you die at the end of the following night.

2 Likes

ok so, technically speaking, I’m not sure if this is ever going to be relevant now that Drunk can’t redirect to king, but the thing that matters is that the king IS aligned with the Blue Dragon, not what they’re REVEALED as

1 Like

(there are false flips. joycat)

2 Likes

Yeah, or that lol

yes this is wordy, but it disambiguates some situations (some of which are probably more common than others).

1 Like

if i had to guess this is only relevant with possessor and herbalist maybe?

?

2 Likes

see I used “revealed as” to account for cleaned flips, but sure that can be cut if you want it to go by the true alignment

1 Like

yeah and I think Herba can’t target King? (I don’t remember for sure but it seems like an ability that probably can’t target king. joycat)

1 Like

yeah herb cant

also possessor wasnt allowed to leave behind king flips for some reason

1 Like

I think the “, then you” can all safely be cut, but that’s splitting hairs lol

I’m trying to keep it as Throne of Lies accurate as possible, which means that suicide guilt/etc. always goes by true alignment

1 Like

so in order to jump from the king you had to leave a nonsense flip lmao

1 Like

tbf they could technically flip themself as Blue Dragon, just, they’d be flipping themself as, like, Physician or whatever, from a king slot (so it would obviously be a jump! but they’d technically flip as BD)

1 Like