Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

i can name 0 people here who have it as high as u do

get to it right meow

bros bragging about frozen pizza :sob:

2 Likes

Katzeeeeee :sob:

Havent i received enough torment :sob:

When is the time for love :pleading_face:

I was very very hungry and that frozen pizza was the most delicious thing ive eaten in a month :sob:

2 Likes

Im a 5’6 girl who cries all the time. This is who u guys are mean to when ur mean to me

3 Likes

I PLAY IT OCCASIONALLY ITS NOT SOMETHING I THINK ABOUT GENERALLY

1 Like

BP where did you get your username from. Did I never ask you this?

Humans are made from stardust. Im made from stardust

1 Like

youre made of frozen pizza and gouda

2 Likes

I am made from the primordial atoms that existed in the cores of stars. I have travelled insurmountable amount of distance to get here. I am the universe looking at itself

1 Like

2 Likes

I will not give up. I will play the game laid out in front of me. I will win

1 Like

*I will not give up.
I will play the game laid out in front of my eyes
I will not turn around, and abandon a win
I will make it count, and get a wolf kill

1 Like

sorry about that
i hope you can find a better job soon

2 Likes

when i got promoted to fulltime they tried to be like “you need to go into the office two days a week” and i literally just bitched and moaned until they let me work remotely every day and only come in for occasional required training

if you’re not like disposable they’ll probably budge if you try

7 Likes

i mean i also had a few legitimately good reasons for not going into the office twice a week (and probably would have not accepted the promotion otherwise) but idk i assume you can make okay reasons sound more compelling :wowee:

3 Likes

My company was doing a back to the office push before COVID, and COVID broke our CEO’s spirit regarding it. The COO is “my people should be able to work from home” hardliner because he’s a king. I haven’t heard a whiff of anyone in my department being forced to come back into the office.

7 Likes

X gon give it to ya

holy shit

Yah its annoying cuz im a copywriter and my role doesnt even need to be in the office ever and all these kind of policies do is serve to fuck over more neurodivergent people

8 Likes

Yea