Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

lost round 7 0-2

overall 4-3. maybe like … ill get a dollar or two

it was a fun deck. i hope its legal for next format. im excited to see the next format

1 Like

this is what i strive to be

strive? as in guilty gear strive?

pick yourself up by the bootstraps then
good job on coming out better than even against people who have been playing this game longer than you

1 Like

every time i read the word incinerator i get disappointed

1 Like

I wish there was a word for a female himbo

1 Like

The Hunter

Unique Blue Dragon Killer

Retribution
Passive
If the court votes to execute you, you will kill the last player who voted to put you on trial. If the King uses Decide Fate to execute you, you will kill the King instead. This kill bypasses all forms of protection.

Wolf Companion
Day 3+ | 2 uses
Cause a player to bleed. They will die in 2 nights unless saved.

Hunter’s Mark
Night 3+ | Cancelled if redirected | No :crown: | 4 uses
Target 2 players. If the 1st player targets the 2nd, you will occupy and attack them. If you kill a Blue Dragon, you will lose all charges of this ability.

Bear Companion
Night | 3 uses
Your bear will kill visitors attempting to attack you tonight. Bypasses death immunity. You will be immune to death and conversion tonight.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

'm sure there is

Fimbo…

I expect there are a lot of necessary clarifications here but I don’t know what they are

could i maybe convince you against taking the roles 1 for 1

you can’t wolf king, right?

wait how did you block me? and why? :frowning_face:

1 Like

shoutouts to my strongest soldier for giving me that post. they didnt say anything I just read their name and decided it meant female himbo

1 Like

you’re going to need to sell me really hard (I technically changed the wording on that one because the original wording doesn’t tell you, like, any useful information)

some sort of feature that filters every post mentioning you. i tricked it into thinking we were having a conversation

1 Like

the whole Point is for the roles to be the same to the extent possible on forums

arete you wouldnt lie to me right

…it’s a terrible ability that will almost always be -ev and stop town from being aggressive with their pushes

1 Like

btw the way Force Vote works is that I log into your account, place a vote for you, and then message you in your class card telling you that your vote has been forced and you cannot move it

3 Likes