Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

'm aware but its terrible!!

1 Like

not outside of a mafia game

1 Like

that’s tutuu posting and not marissa running it back right

it’s +EV if town is competent? like you can just make sus people vote last

it’s literally a free way to solve Hunter counterclaims!

1 Like

the sus people will just vanish!

1 Like

fuck I spoke his name. post is in the void now

Missingno_RB
u

uh he’s made some posts, I wasn’t following thread super closely so I’m not sure if Marissa is deceiving you about the content of said posts

people get busy
and cause its an anon game it means that you dont know if player x is a surgeon called in for a shift or not

1 Like

(obvious exaggeration) but

1 Like

marissa has been posting his name which in the Concept Incineroar removes the post completely

makes it looks like he posted

also it tips the scales more in favour of people who can make eod in comparison to those who cant
which is fine for like a. one off. but its bleh otherwise

1 Like

to be clear, this setup has trials

1 Like

i slept without a blanket last night ive not done that before. at least since i was baby

1 Like

…what.

1 Like

skipping kings for now

1 Like

YOOOOO TRIALS

ok so basically

someone needs a majority of living* players to vote them onto trial (some abilities can fuck around with voting a bit)

once someone is on trial, everyone can vote to execute or pardon (or can abstain), executions are a simple majority, tie equals pardon

there can be a maximum of two trials a day, but if someone is executed on the first trial then you don’t get a second one – one execution per day max

Hunter goes based off the voting on trial thing, not based on votes during the trial

does that make sense

1 Like