Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

ok the movement ability is barely a movement ability its a stun/kill ability with an extra dash. unless you take explosive entrance but
you’re supposed to either use it on some against the edge or to force the core in

okay but you can’t possibly argue juliette isn’t garbage
both her primary and secondary are so blatantly weak

1 Like

i cant possibly argue it because I havent fucking played Juliette

1 Like

juliette’s strength comes in the fact that she can either go for kills or stun the goalie a lot to force the core in (fun fact: every one of her abilities can hit both the goalie and the core!)

estelle is literally juliette except her r is 2x larger, her right click has much more range and her shift has much more range and an automatic lock on projectile to go as well

1 Like

either of these on their own would not be Enough but

estelle’s r does zero damage. same with primary

when I played estelle’s R did not do zero damage and neither did her r
especially with awakenings
she certainly couldn’t solo KO anyone, but she could definitely knock them off if an ally helped

1 Like

estelle basically Cannot brawl unless the opponent is staggered already ime (excepting some cool edge snipes)
which is why Juliette has different capabilities lol

but if you wanted estelle except leaning toward damage instead of core control then play ai mi.

1 Like

juliette is able to stagger enemies [with 2 or more awakenings]

1 Like

and her edge-KO potential is far stronger

than ai.mi or estelle?

anyways. brb

maybe not ai.mi idk about that one but definitely estelle

idk. you can’t really react to evading an estelle shift

juliette has to be very close and its very predictable and telegraphed

1 Like

estelle shift is a light hit

i think?

I think if estelle and juliette were to both minmax KO awakenings, estelle would just barely come out as not the winner in terms of KOs
but obviously if they were to both minmax KO awakenings estelle undoubtably beats juliette in core control so is just the better overall striker anyway, despite taking offmeta awakenings

1 Like

kyo have you like. actually ever killed anyone with shift at the edge