Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

maybe it was different on launch but idk

yes. multiple times.

also stinger estelle when I played (I know it got heavily nerfed, but it just got buffed an hour ago) was deceptively damaging

1 Like

someone liked my post using a host account and now I’m trying to figure out who it is

3 Likes

A little squirrel :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

it was me

3 Likes

well, that was easier than i thought it was going to be

2 Likes

this is too real

3 Likes

remember these guys?
yeah one of them is trying to actually organize a hangout today and, once again, failing due to lack of communication among everyone else
literally None of the people who can hold a conversation were gonna show up
anyways.
they asked if i was coming and i was like “is anyone?
and they were like “uh yeah here’s [people who i cannot hold a conversation on my own with]” (also does not contain about half of the group chat anyways)
and i was like “i would go if i knew people would show up but no one fucking communicates so I assume they won’t”

and, of course, i got completely ignored.

2 Likes

i think i need to find new friends. we’ll see what happens when Actual school starts up again because summer school aint it

3 Likes

that’s rough

2 Likes

I’m goated at marvel snap (usually hit the highest rank 1-2 weeks after rank reset) but I know literally 2 people who actually play it

meanwhile, I’m silver-bronze in val ;-;

2 Likes

skull

2 Likes

if you’re into card games I’d highly recommend snap
or even if you’re not it’s pretty good at introducing basic card game concepts without throwing a million keywords at you

please im begging you i need more people to play this game

according to google over 200K people play it but I’ve yet to meet more than 2 of them

4 Likes

i played it

1 Like

eh im not really interested
sorry

1 Like

snap is good actually one og the card games I didn’t need to google how to make a decent deck to actually win matches

2 Likes

stopped playing beacuse there’s isn’t much content other than just battling on aldder tho

2 Likes

Consider that Hank Green and Sam Reich play it, so, uh, quality over quantity?

2 Likes

rasmus isnt even good anymore i just keep banning him out of spite

1 Like

Summary

Can’t believe i finally agree with a politician for once

3 Likes