Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

the whole fucking point is that you have combinations of town AND evil factions

The Good King

Blue Dragon Special

Loyal Subjects
Passive | Starting King only
If you are executed, the court will be unable to accuse anyone of treason the next day.

Privileged
Passive
You are immune to occupation and redirection. Your name is golden.

The Royal Finger
Day | Infinite use
Your current nomination for treason will count twice.

Decide Fate
Day | 1 use
Decide an accused player’s fate.

Guards!
Night | Non-visiting | 2 uses
Become death immune for the night.

Safeguard
Night | Non-visiting | 4 uses | Starting King only
Have a safeguard protect target player, granting them death immunity for the night. You cannot target the same player 2 nights in a row.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like

holy shit

I CANT WAIT TO SLAM THE PRINCE

1 Like

i will review the game and pass it exclusively so that i can slam prince

gotta be a public ability

1 Like

a victorian child would be like “yawn boring when is the next real public execution”

1 Like

spotted scp-106

run!

1 Like

damn that tumblr post for making me get original material

1 Like

see i don’t have original material i just steal it from tumblr posts. like that one

2 Likes

im gonna make a mafia game but theres no wolves everyone is just stuck inside of the ikea scp

2 Likes

did you know there’s an among us scp now

1 Like

flashbacks to happy puzzle university

multiple in fact

1 Like

implementation notes:

• if a king dies, there will be a king election for the first… 12 hours?.. of the next day. Everyone votes privately in their rolecard. The player with the most votes (including modifiers) wins. If there’s a tie, no one becomes king. This is added on to the regular day time. No day abilities can be used during the king election (I think? @Amelia?)
  • To use The Royal Finger, ping the host account publicly and make a post saying /point @[player you’re using it on]
  • To use Decide Fate, ping the host account publicly while a player is on trial and make a post saying /Decide Fate @[their username]: [Execute/Pardon]
  • you may not fake using either ability (e.g. intentionally failing to ping the host account)
1 Like

im surprised this is recent

1 Like

yeah it is

2 Likes

what the fuck was marshal cooking with the “I wanted no one to consent to the game”

ye

read the implementation notes (yes I realize they were posted after your post)

1 Like