Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

artist can only spawn in customs so it doesnt count

like flat out it just cant win lmao

also they accidentally made its “replace target’s death note” ability global and unfixable

1 Like

how are they so bad at coding

1 Like

i dont know but it was really fucking funny when everyone saw they had a fucking amogus in their death note

2 Likes

me when i make someone AtE

2 Likes

Yeah you can do that

3 Likes

I will consider changing this if people tell me no

2 Likes

(the ToL rule was that you couldn’t use it to make people appear to break the Code of Conduct, but in practice that was enforced as “making people say the N-word no, making people say ‘I am Unseen, 10 is bussing me’ fine”)

1 Like

10 is bussing me

The problem is the same problem as dayvigs: the thing that makes them annoying is also what makes it so much fun to use.

1 Like

whoops guys. totaly a trollbox

TRUE

I would add that, other than aforementioned examples, ‘any rulebreaking that you force the target to do will be treated as if you made those posts’

1 Like

most trollboxes were ineffective by virtue of being too obvious, I think one of the most effective ones I saw was TBing someone to say “why me?” on stand

2 Likes

BASED

they said the words!!!

good job sheriff

this is the most effective way to get your scorned target killed

also one where a Scorned got redirected to the King (back when that was possible), the King was being slow to point, and when the king got voted up they TB’d the King to complain about how much they hated the point meta

1 Like