Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

1-3

don’t forget that she actively hid evidence about the murder and for some reason decided to frame one of the company’s biggest stars

3 Likes
1-3

ok fine those were also bad

1 Like
1-3 spoilers

taken off the wiki

She had ties to the local mob, which she used from time to time to “erase” people

2 Likes
1-3

oh she actively tries to “erase” phoenix and maya during the investigation and the only reason she doesn’t is because gumshoe shows up and presumably “erasing” a police detective would draw more scrutiny

3 Likes
1-3 (and maybe another one)

It’s honestly a miracle how Gumshoe manages to not get himself killed.

3 Likes
1-3 spoilers

also apparently attempted murder on wright?

2 Likes
1-3

tldr dee vazquez did so many wrong things and somehow the murder the case revolves around doesn’t even really make the list

1 Like
ace attorney meta, very vague spoilers (also not-vague 1-4 spoilers)

I think another important thing here is that under the ethics of the ace attorney games, letting a guilty person get away with murder is very bad, even if they don’t then go on to kill other people. Like if the judge had just heard the elevator argument in 1-4 and been like “ok Edgeworth is obviously innocent, unfortunately we have no leads. Case closed” that would have been a really bad outcome under the ethics system the game seems to mostly believe in

and, obviously, if you’ve already convicted Edgeworth for the crime, then (even disregarding the statute of limitations lol) it’s going to be a lot harder to convict von Karma over it

1 Like
1-4

This was actual Japanese law when the games came out btw. Like they didn’t make it up for drama Japan literally just had a 15-year statute of limitations on murder. For some reason

4 Likes

this didnt load til i refreshed my page and said the same thing sorry

:woozycat:

game 1 spoilers

honestly the real miracle is that phoenix survives, given the three consecutive cases in which he confronts the culprit with damning evidence alone in a location where they hold all the cards

5 Likes

i thought all the ace attorney games took place in Los Angeles!!

1 Like
1 Like
1-4

although idk how von karma got away with tazing two people in an evidence room. did the police just look the other way?

2 Likes
kinda general

Phoenix is like
Actually so durable.

He survives so much random shit

2 Likes

thats exactly what i was thinking of

Willow

Yes

1 Like

yes

1 Like