yeah.

I KNOW I WAS GONNA SAY THAT

2 Likes

The cats work off a Primary and Secondary pronouns system
This wording is very fascinating to me

1 Like

I’m working off this system from now on

1 Like

suddenly curious about the Relationship Preference box, like can you literally just say “I only want to date she/hers” or

1 Like

1 Like

There’s no gender it’s whether you’re poly or not

1 Like

Cats hvae pronouns but it’s just cosmetic. Instead of having gender or sex they work off a “wind” system. They can be North, South, Trade, or Null.

North wind cats can have kittens with South and Trade wind cats, South wind cats can have kittens with North and Trade wind cats, and Trade wind cats can have kittens with any of North/South/Trade. Null cats can’t have kittens and the gene is recessive. Each cat inherits one copy of a gene from their North (slash trade) parent and one from their South (slash trade) parent

1 Like

Everything works off of an approximation of actual cat genetics bar that - there’s no such thing as an X-linked gene or anything, it’s just one copy from North one copy from South. So tortoiseshells can be of any wind so long as they’re heterozygous on the orange/black gene. Oh and the inheritance for patterns and white spotting is weird and simplified - white spotting isn’t Mendelian, it’s a grade from 1-10 and kittens can have the grade of whitespotting either of their parents have or somewhere in between

interesting

sell me on it (it has cats this wont be hard)

20$

1 Like

i have watched an indeterminate amount of that show

i could fix the catgirl, idk what the story says

2 Likes

I dunno it’s just a videogame. You get cats. You can use cats to create more cats. Much like in real life. You can dress them up and they’re cute. There’s numbers that go up and down. There’s RPG mechanics there’s a whole RPG thing you can do. I don’t play it a ton anymore but it’s nice to log in to get the daily gift which can sometimes be some manner of cool thing or cat. I know the person who made it

1 Like

I’m really bad at selling things

When you register an account you get to make a custom cat and there’s a lot of options and it’s very fun to do

Oh I see

Is. Is this how it works in canon

1 Like

wait nevermind this isn’t Warrior Cats