wanna hang sometime

2 Likes

yeeeed I have wednesday off and thursday but thursday my bday

We could prob chill on Wednesday tho :3

1 Like

yoooo im down to hang wednesday. birthday eve bash

2 Likes

:smirk_cat:

i cooked a deck (this one is fully my creation, noone plays this)

it tries to resolve this asap

i love the flavor of this card. its like im assembling exodia

@notblackorwhite @MapleMay

1 Like

Cool. I hope it plays well

2 Likes

…i’m pretty bored recently and im too afraid to play omega strikers while feeling sick out of fear of losing my rank
does anybody have any half decent… anything recommendations

1 Like

what genres of Anything do you like?

1 Like

Just pulled through the worst situation in the world in Ruina I wish anybody saw

It’s the Chesed realisation where all your librarians get revived with full HP at the last phase, I struggled a bunch against hte Jack guy because my economy is really really bad when it’s too late to just farm emotion coins. But I pulled it off with really stupid mass attack prescript page bullshit and a whole lot of luck

Note that the situation largely got this bad because I accidentally double pressed the spacebar once.

im not sure how to describe the tonal difference beside the fact that i like a lot of things

for an example

the only things i have not played and enjoyed from this entire list is:

mmorpgs (although i played a game with the plot of one)
auto battlers
digital card games (i didnt play inscryption, i just watched the entire thing. sue me)
gacha games
“advert games”

1 Like

Case of the Golden Idol and Return of the Obra Dinn are great mystery games about piecing together the events surrounding various deaths.

2 Likes

ive seen the former, and heard about the latter a lot
thanks for the suggestion

2 Likes

i also like reading music… videos… basically anything that people could realistically recommend on this site that isnt going outside

i have been forced to play mahjong in yakuza

i cant count that as enjoying it

3 Likes

i have evolved from ublock origin to tampermonkey solely so i can give people nicknames

1 Like