Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

you do realize that people cant stay conscious for forever, right

I haven’t tested this myself yet

Source needed

1 Like

11 days is a long time tbh

read the article

if the problem is that they’re paying you way less than the other job, you could try just straight-up bringing it up to your supervisor – like, “hey, I really love this job, but finances have been super tight and another job offered me $15 an hour”

it’s, uh, pretty unlikely that a minimum wage retail job will counter-offer, but In Theory it could happen

1 Like

Oh god, is it the minigame with Kiryu intensely playing baseball with another guy

thats not a minigame thats a main story game
i think its in yakuza 6

it’s not going to happen
both the managers tried speaking to the higher manager about this
the store typically pulls in over 3k profits each day but each time they state that they are paying people too little nothing happens from it

1 Like

and we can tell the profits because the manager password to their employee account is 1234 which allows us to pull up the manager menu which shows the profit margins we made so far if you subtract costs such as employees etc

2 Likes

Could that be us

“Die you piece of sh” while I unendearingly throw a baseball fast at you

And then you dodge from the baseball and then you throws the baseball bat at me rather intensely

1 Like

Admittibly I dunno if that’s good or not but where the fuck does the profit end up in when we don’t have a owner

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s ending up to the distract manager who’s ending up etc etc

1 Like

if you really want to try i guess

its a mafia front

3 Likes

you joke but there’s this group of people who I call the mafia who barge into our store and get free food because they used to work here

2 Likes

We’re a mafia front so I can’t judge too much

5 Likes

…yeah
yeah.

4 Likes

Did you watch or play the ib game I sent you

1 Like