disgusting magic player

2 Likes

real

1 Like

ooohhhh looks fun, good luck!

1 Like

ok actually that’s super fucking touching. maybe i should get the game

i wanna talk about this game now

it basically makes you into a villain, no matter what you can do, unless you are absolutely perfect in every way you manage the game

to beat it for the first time you’ll probably have to turn away various civilians from warmth, leaving them to die, make children work in mines, purposefully lie to your citizens, and have your people work themselves as hard as possible without offering them a proper funeral

everytime i got to the important late game segment i failed because i rose discontent too high because i’d rather people hated the captain and cast me out then half the citizens died

by my knowledge of how much i gained everybody would be fine in my… threeish runs i failed because of that philosophy

i think this describes it best

cheesy quote inside

“Someone had to make the hard choices, the ones that would save us, but we couldnt allow those choices to define us once the storm subsided, thats why I allowed myself to become the villain, so a hero could lead us to a brighter future without the shame of the price we paid for survival… You are that hero now. May you give this people the happiness I couldnt.”

2 Likes

I feel bad

1 Like

whys that

the city must survive

1 Like

spoilers!!

My manager at work was like, really helpful in helping me with my car situation by driving me back to my house after each shift, and was discussing with the manaher above them on like, working with me on more hours, problem is, college is going to screw with that a lot, I have classes from like 2 to 7:30
and then, I have an interview coming up for overnight at Kroger where the shifts would be 9 to 6 am, it’s part time so idk how much but it’s going to be hard to both juggle that and also classes and also the other job
but like she was talking about how she wanted to keep the good employees and drive out the bad ones but

I haven’t yet figured out how to be in two places at once

1 Like

and uh
15 Vs 11.50 is a no brainer

the city must survive.

theres not much more you can do, then.
they wont miss you, despite the mild convenience your manager gave you

she definitely will

I show up to work each day on time (plus) I don’t complain (plus) I do my work without being asked (plus)

most people hired you tend to get two of those

1 Like

then there’s just nothing you can do

I can try to get Kroger to work with me on MW Thursday and then I can do T/F/S/S or maybe some days I could come in the mornings (unsure if they would need people in the mornings) and then just not sleep

Reason this is important is T/F is when I don’t have a class till 7:30