Twitterpolitics

1 Like

Damn that’s a real answer

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I said no

2 Likes

I was fishing to have my wretched posts pointed out

1 Like

Unfortunately lobbying is really terrible, politicians mostly answer to those that give them money

Who would you want to recieve money from, grandmay?

It’s not actually that hard to win a rep if you live in the right place, you just need to campaign pretty hard and get people to love you there

2 Likes

You probably also need to be old enough (35 years old)

No, house of rep doesn’t care

Oh it does, 25

1 Like

For some reason I thought it was 18, 27 is the youngest rn

1 Like

And like, if I wanted to run for house of rep I would probably have to run as a republican where I live and beat the other republican, which may be possible I don’t think people like him, and maybe I could run on a platform of personal freedom less gov spending and It Could Work

1 Like

I’d be afraid that Grandmay will have to deal with sleazy people. Maybe even similar to that one where used diplomatic immunity to not get fined for her stupid motor

2 Likes

I always forget that it does actually hurt to do too much and that I wasn’t making the chronic pain thing up

2 Likes

Poor kitten maytten

1 Like

I don’t even know what I did this time!!!

You accidentally bent your neck for a picosecond

1 Like

To be succesful in politics you also need to redirect people’s attentions. Run as the party that is most likely to get you to be elected, focus people on the part of the party platform that is the least offensive if it’s republicans (less gov spending) and just shout about it, and also being like “who cares about what lgbtq people are doing, we really need to focus on xyz” if people try to grill you on certain things about “whether you support xyz”
I’m unsure if you are capable of catering to people though, are you?

1 Like

humans cant react that fast to remove the neck from that position in the same amount of time

centrism doesn’t work anymore we’re all radicalized now

2 Likes