Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

.v.1 | アドブロック+
i was… inspired.

1 Like

you remember this from your music thread i belie ve

1 Like

its not really a minor thing. i just dont care about things in remotely the same way others do. to a very extreme extent i only realized today because of reasons

2 Likes

Bunnygirl Brainwaves | Bunnygirl Brainwaves this is my music

2 Likes

yeah. i have like, empathy kind of but I still dont like. care about most things. give me a choice between two things and I will almost never care

1 Like

i have some other stuff done on my computer

i just have not published it

1 Like

i like this its very :3

1 Like

I’ll send you the last thing I worked on one sec. it was. still when i was like 14. It’s been a long time

the profile picture

i dont think it matters why we do things if it brings good to the world

4 Likes

yeah
again, if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck

1 Like

I love marissa

2 Likes

im currently learning about javascript specifically so i can change marissa’s username to marissa on my side. i know i have to use the mutation observer but when i try to locate elements with a username class it just cries a little and gives up

1 Like

i found someone else who used the same idea for giving people colored nicknames also in discourse aaand the script didnt work for me. i know it used a depreciated method that got replaced by mutationObserver but given that im doing this the Wasteful way it means the rest of how they did it should still apply for me. it happened to be… the same idea at its core so idk

1 Like

I mean are you getting the work done in time or no

If no that seems pretty reasonable?

1 Like

yeah there’s a Lot of context that needs to be understood here

I don’t follow how removing a distraction to getting work done is

A - a big deal to you, provided it’s not like, permanently or anything silly

B - not a fit consequence

1 Like

phone is basically the only way i have left to communicate with anyone that isnt my parents, tl;dr