Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

r yall playin neopets

1 Like

it’s an Ace Attorney fic which makes this even more joycat

4 Likes

i understand that but i do a decent level of bouncing around between therapists and it’d be useful as a baseline of something to show how i process the world, i have issues thinking my therapists dont buy into what i say

3 Likes

Whatever the forum + cat version of that is, yes.

1 Like

pixelcatsend

nya

1 Like

yeah i’ve made myself cry that way, but i can separate myself from it pretty quickly thankfully.

This is a good thing.
Sink the knife in deeper. It’s how your characters become stronger.

character bleed is bleeding yourself into the characters

which aa character :popcorn:

The last chapter of bookworm is here
Sad

sometimes when i get like, really into a characters brainspace while rping (or just thinking about their actions) i can make myself upset very easily. i dont write enough to have what hapepned to u happen but i think if i did i could very easily see it. i think its just gotta be like the fact uf eel empathetic towards whats happening

1 Like

I know.
From my experience, that’s a sign that a character’s writing is good. You just have to run with it and trust that they’ll find a way out.

1 Like

i figured you knew after i said it
whoops

1 Like

i think character bleed is good as well, if u dont have a least a little part of urself inside the character how will u ever know what they’re really like

2 Likes

You’re good, you’re good.

i think it could be harmful in the situation arete is describing because it recontextualizes their problems in a way that makes them feel bad, if that isn’t clearly stated

im sure you could figure out by now my mind isnt very clear

2 Likes

AA4 Kristoph Gavin, but a specific, unusual character interpretation from a prompt someone else came up with

1 Like

tbh when it happens to me while RPing that’s like barely even notable to me anymore. One time I permanently altered my values from running the model of a LARP NPC too hard

1 Like

I find that character bleed is best solved by pressing onward.
It’ll get worse for that character, sure, but as someone who plans out their stories ahead of time, I know that it’ll get better for them eventually.

1 Like