Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

Unless it doesn’t get better, in which case you still press forward just to ensure they don’t go down alone.

1 Like

oh things are absolutely not getting better for him lol

2 Likes

:wowee:

my stats are almost maxxed out (the protective personality gave so much more stats than anything else)

1 Like

bookworm is done…

1 Like

did it eat away at your attention

wow too bad those stats dont mean anything!!! (i dont know what they mean)

2 Likes

they give bonuses for daily resource gathering jobs, idk if it helps with anything else. idk if they affect non-combat skills

oh yeah they do

apparently too much of a stat is sometimes bad
22 about to get killed in some random encouter

2 Likes

2 of my cats died but they just fainted there’s no perma death we good

2 Likes

if your cats all faint i steal them all from you

(i want more cats so i can do more jobs grrrrr)

3 Likes

do the bard and scout classes unlock any abilities?

u should probably level fighter and rogue to lvl 2 on all ur adventuring cats for the improved melee attack and improved dodge

1 Like

level 2 scout gets a sick support ability, i dont have a bard

ive got all four of my boys to level 3 (ranger/scout/warrior/thief) and if i care enough to ill prob try to get 1 or 2 really good ones and then level other plebs cause i think you get more awards that way :nerd:

1 Like

im glad i minmaxxed my first cat stats, i just hope i made the right choice

it was either pump all into perception for initiative, pump all into cleverness for some bonuses from items and non-combat skills? i forgot what. or mix in between. i decided to pump all into turn order. it moves first every round

this is a sign you have empathy gj

4 Likes

i made my first cat an all-rounder and i feel like it mighta been more “optimal” to ignore a few stats but c’est la vie

scouts passively give your entire team extra initiative so you’ll move first a vast majority of the time

1 Like

also what is there to do except adventuring and daily stuff? interface was a bit hard for me to navigate

there are some shops but im not sure what i want. do i want anything from them?

is there any activity im missing other than adventuring and daily jobs?

generally empathic

2 Likes

Extremely bad news for the me fandom.

1 Like