wait what

i thought they just stopped getting xp for the adventure

red ending apparently

the one where jupiter explodes

mine got reset to 0 ;-;

1 Like

(only one fainted, but still)

2 Likes

i took many screenshots. because i need to remember this dialogue why is it so just.

one of my cats fainted and their exo didn’t

1 Like

they are planning to have one in the future :tm:

1 Like

This game night not be intended for tryharding like i like to play hahah

Anyway optimal setup is probably like

1 melee cat with warrior bite, rogue dodge, 2 support skills of choice. Guardian class for extra hp

1 healer cat with medic skill, 2-3 support skills, optional melee or ranged skill for support

1 ranger cat with ranger with ranger skills and support skills

1 flex spot, either second melee or second range. Probably melee

3 melee is clunky id imagine

It probably depends on ur cats stat. Like u can have a paladin cat that can dodge and heal but can’t attack very well

I think having scout and bard skills on multiple of ur cats is good (if they dont require consumables)

The only thing thats possibly wasteful is having a cat thats good at both melee and ranged. The maps are pretty small and movement speed is high, theres also no zone of control. Ur ranger cats can just escape and kite back with no punishment

1 Like

Last I heard it’s not worth, people will buy cats for more htan you get from sending them to the city, HOWEVER that may be outdated it was years ago

3 Likes

hmm

I had 2 cats faint but they both got to lvl 2 in their class

Idk if they were already lvl 2 tho, it was towards the end

having a guy good at melee and swords isn’t wasteful, it’s probably good in the event that you either need someone to get close to a powerful foe or far away

well [this sucks i sent like 3 cats

sans under tale

YOU HIDT HID FROM US FOR YEARS?

4 Likes

MAY

1 Like